Monday 22 August 2022

Kahoot update - All Pure, Mechanics, Statistics and Core Pure mini tests

I've updated my Kahoot quizzes and have now added Core Pure tests for Year 1 and Year 2. I predominantly use them as a retrieval tool. 

If you spot a mistake, please let me know as a comment below. Pure, Stats and Mechanics should all have been QA'ed by my own use but Core Pure are all new. There are a few chapters without quizzes because I couldn't figure out how to make them Kahootable, like Linear Transformations in Core Pure 1. If you have any good ideas, please let me know.

I've also tried to make the links easier to use by just listing them all. Please let me know if any are broken. This is a link to a table version too

Pure Year 1

Pure Year 2

Stats Year 1

Stats Year 2

Mechanics Year 1

Mechanics Year 2

Core Pure 1

Core Pure 2

 

No comments:

Post a Comment